Usher is the ultimate tool for managing and watching your collection of videos. View your library in four view modes; watch movies in three ways. You can even use your Apple hardware remote to control playback and choose movies.
Tags and properties let you add metadata, and you can even download cast, director, etc. directly from Amazon.
(Usher 1.x is a free upgrade for any yFlicks user who purchased after March 1st, 2009.)
- Added a new Batch Rename entry to the Usher menu, for use when renaming multiple videos.
- Converting videos that reside on read-only media now works properly.
- Batch processing now works properly in Lion when Usher is in the background.
- Usher can now delete videos that reside on networked volumes.
- Fixed higher-resolution YouTube downloads. (Hat tip to Garrison B. for reporting this one.)
- Fixed media key support.
- Fixed an issue where subdividing Smart Playlists could cause Usher to crash under certain conditions.