Typinator turbo-charges your typing productivity.
Type a little. Typinator does the rest.
We’ve all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations. From email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there’s no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment’s notice.
- Uncomplicated configuration. Quickly and easily create abbreviations and assign replacement text and pictures.
- Simplified migration. If you already use TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, or a similar app, you can migrate to the highly praised Typinator using simple drag-and-drop importation methods.
- Conversion options. Instantly convert currency values, measurement units and more.
- Extensive app compatibility. Your text expansions function in all of your OS X and macOS apps with lightning-fast precision.
- Typinator is now ready for Big Sur.
- Typinator now supports direct editing of tables in formatted text expansions.
- Typinator correctly disables itself in Splashtop Business.
- Typinator correctly disables itself in Parallels Client.
- Improved visibility of the Typinator icon in the translucent menu bar of Big Sur.
- The diagnostics report now also contains information about keyboard changes.
- Improved compatibility with CopyPaste Pro.
- Fixes a crash when the built-in Repeat function was applied to an empty string.
- New version of the built-in "ExternalIP" script.
- Fixes an incorrect replacement in TidBITS AutoCorrections.
OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor