Typinator turbo-charges your typing productivity.
Type a little. Typinator does the rest.
We’ve all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations — from email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there’s no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment’s notice!
- Uncomplicated configuration – Quickly and easily create abbreviations and assign replacement text and pictures.
- Simplified migration – If you already use TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, or a similar app, you can migrate to the highly praised Typinator using simple drag-and-drop importation methods.
- Conversion options – Instantly convert currency values, measurement units and more.
- Extensive app compatibility – Your text expansions function in all of your OS X apps with lightning-fast precision.
If your workflow needs a boost, it’s time to harness the power of text-expansion. Get Typinator today!
- Import of CSV files.
- Representation of tab and newline characters can be specified in imported text files.
- Export of sets as text files.
- Export of sets as CSV files.
- Improved import from TextExpander now converts date/time calculations, special keys, and input fields.
- Improved handling of keystroke sequences with "dead keys".
- Works around a compatibility issue with Photoshop CS6 droplets.
- Fixes a problem that resulted in left-over abbreviations in 4th Dimension.
- Works around an issue that caused opening of a file selection window when certain applications were launched by double-clicking a document.
- Avoids a delay when the Typinator window was opened for the first time.
- Fixes a delay after formatted expansions in certain circumstances.
- Works around an issue that caused leftover abbreviation characters in Mail under Leopard.
- Fixes a compatibility problem with Default Folder.
- Works around an accessibility problem of Firestorm that caused delays during expansions.
Intel/PPC, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later