Tweetbot is a full-featured Mac OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
- Notification Center Support.
- Beautiful Retina graphics.
- Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
- Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
- Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
- added support for Reading list as a Read Later service (10.8+ only)
- added jk navigation support in timeline
- added ability to disable Streaming in Preferences
- improved keyboard support in people searcher
- fixed an issue where timeline would scroll down to tweets that were already read
- fixed streaming on accounts with > 1500 followers
- fixed many other reported issues and crashers
- OS X 10.7.4 or later
- 64-bit processor