Totally Accurate Battle Simulator is a wacky physics-based tactics game.
Experience accurate warfare through the ages, TABS uses state of the art physics-based simulation to provide you with never-before-seen insight to our greatest battles of history.
- Sandbox mode
- A bunch of silly units
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- The Healer will no longer make units immune to Skeleton Archer fire
- The Healer, Candlehead and Skeleton Archer should no longer trigger each other’s effects.
- The camera when possessing a Mammoth is no longer inside the Mammoth
- The tomatoes on the shelf on Farmer 1 are now red
- Slightly changed the smoke effect of the muskets to improve performance
- Slightly changed the smoke effect of the hwacha arrows to improve performance
- Some typos corrected
- Slightly increased the range of the Bomb on a stick
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Size – 1.3GB