TotalFinder adds tabs, hotkeys, and other tweaks to the Mac OS X Finder in 10.6 Snow Leopard or 10.7 Lion.
- Tabs like in Google Chrome!
- Add a dual-panel mode (like in good old Norton Commander)
- Make Finder available system-wide on a hot-key
- Stop creating .DS_Store litter
- Show the folders always on top
- Add a better keyboard shortcuts (for keyboard-oriented freaks like me)
- Enable a cooperation mode with Terminal.app (for command-line lovers)
- Add user friendly MacFUSE support
- And what about better git/svn/hg integration?
- Fixed “Folders On Top” bug introduced in 1.4.1.
- Added Vietnamese translation by Craig Nguyen
- Compatibility with Finder 10.8.1 (which is included in OS X update 10.8.2).
- Fixed unreliable “Reveal in Finder” requests from other apps (issue).
- Fixed “Folders On Top” issues when list was displayed as unsorted and caused weird dragging bugs (issue).
- Fixed issues with missing sidebar or toolbar in some scenarios (issue, issue).
- Fixed a minor memory leak.
- New tabs get created in the last browser on the current space.