Timemator lets you fully automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Just tell Timemator what files, applications or websites you use for your work and it will start the timer for you. Automatically!
- Traditional timer
- Flexible tasks structure
- Quick access from the menu bar
- Track billable hours and your revenue
- Powerful reports
- Works completely offline
- Respects your privacy. No data is sent anywhere.
- Native Mac-app
- Report Charts: we're dramatically improved performance of the report charts. It's now up to x200 faster rendering and up to x75 for data calculation!
- Auto-tracking: support for JetBrains IDEs is back! For this to work, you would need to activate the following setting in your IDE though:
- Go to Preferences > Appearance & Behavior > Appearance > Window Options and enable the "Always show full paths in the window header" checkbox.
- Restart the IDE
- Fixed missing charts on macOS Big Sur.
- Fixed misplaced timer window position on opening from the Dock with the status bar being hidden (thanks to Thibaut Ninove for your support!).
- Solved an issue with the auto-tracking button in the task list sometimes was getting dark.
macOS 10.13.0 or later