Things is a task management solution that helps to organize your tasks in an elegant and intuitive way. Things combines powerful features with simplicity through the use of tags and its intelligent filter bar. A Leopard style source list allows for quick and easy focusing. Together with a beautiful user interface, Things aims at the seemingly impossible: making task management both easy and fun.
- Major performance improvements across the app.
- More robust handling of dates when traveling between time zones.
- Downloading to-dos from Things Cloud is now even faster.
- Added new Things Cloud update trigger: when returning to an idle Mac, Things will automatically update with Things Cloud.
- Enabled Spelling & Grammar correction and Smart Links by default in the titles and notes of to-dos and Projects.
- Indented badge pills in the source list to better accommodate the scroll bar.
- Improved Things’ handling of email messages dragged and dropped onto the dock icon or notes field.
- Improved cloud indicator for when the Mac is offline or Things Cloud cannot be reached.
- Improved behavior of contextual menus in text fields.
- Improved formatting of dates in the Logbook.
- Fixed an issue where to-dos would be extracted from a Project when it was moved to the trash.
- Fixed an issue where to-dos dragged and dropped from the inbox wouldn’t appear at the correct position in the destination list: the top of an Area, the bottom of a Project.
- Fixed an issue where to-dos created via AppleScript could appear out of order.
- Fixed an issue where items in Scheduled or the Daily Review could show up in an apparently random order (for humans).
- Fixed an issue that could cause a Project’s notes to disappear for some users.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Things to crash when creating tags with certain characters.
- Updated HockeyApp framework.
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later