Sparrow is a minimalist mail application for Mac. It was designed to keep things simple and efficient. No fancy stuff here… just your mail and nothing else.
Discover a new way to mail on your Mac.
Sparrow is a minimal e-mail application designed to keep things simple and efficient.
No gimmicks here… just your mail and nothing else.
Sparrow supports IMAP:
You can use the following mail providers with Sparrow:
– Gmail (classic and Google apps)
– Any custom IMAP server
Quickly flick through threaded conversations on your Mac like never before.
Responding to your mail as never been so simple. Click, write, and send in the same window.
See the profile picture of your friends and even ‘Add friends’ directly from Sparrow.
All your mail in one place.
Labels and Folders:
Create and edit labels and folders right from Sparrow. Easily keep a clean and tidy inbox.
Change fonts, add bulleted or numbered list. Sparrow makes it easy to customize your mail.
Simply press space to preview all your attachments.
Drag & drop images and documents straight into your mail.
With Dropbox & CloudApp, sending a mail with attachment has never been simpler. Drag, Drop and sync.
Stay up to date with your mail stream on selected accounts.
Sending mails from different addresses has never been this easy.
If you use Gmail, Sparrow supports Priority Inbox.
Hide message previews and the sidebar. See more mail at a glance.
View all your folders, labels, and mail accounts straight in the main view.
Version 1.5:New features:
- Dropbox integration: drag, drop, send (& sync). Attaching files has never been easier.
- Search has been dramatically improved. Search suggestions lets you find the message you’re looking for in a matter of seconds.
- Block remote images: keep control of the images displayed in your mail. Turn it on in Sparrow’s Preferences.
- Font always go back in Helvetica 13
- Encoding problems in Chinese, Korean, Russian & Thai
- Crash when opening emails from a certain sender
- Crash when opening a protected PDF
- CPU usage is too high
- iCloud messages deleted on iPhone still appear on Sparrow
- Unread counter does not always reflect the number of unread messages
- and many more…
UPDATE:2011.12.20 updated version available, please re-download.