Sound Control lets users use a software volume mixer. Sound Control enables users to easily and quickly change app volumes as well as selectively apply a system-wide EQ to app audio. Sound Control does this by adding a software mixer to the menu bar of your Mac. In addition to the volume mixer, Sound Control also adds a software EQ to your audio output allowing users to easily tailor the sound of their Mac’s audio to their specific taste or to properly calibrate to the frequency response of their speakers.
- Per-app volume control, including mute
- System-wide EQ with 10 or 31 bands
- Easy control via menu bar item or hotkeys
- Add software and keyboard control to HDMI and other audio devices
- Independently route each app’s audio to a different output device
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor