Snapseed for Mac OS is the only photo app you’ll want to use every day! It makes any photograph extraordinary with a fun high-quality photo experience right on the desktop.
Anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software!
- Easily adjust your photos with the Tune Image filter, now featuring Auto Correct and Selective Adjust for precise editing
- Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt & Shift
- Add Image Borders for a finishing touch
- Share your creations via email, Facebook and Flickr
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 and 10.7.2
- JPEG, TIFF (in RGB color mode), and RAW file formats
- Tune Image – Easily browse and adjust your photos with a single click using Auto Correct, tweak your photos to perfection with Tune Image or selectively adjust specific areas of them with revolutionary Control Points. Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
- Crop, Straighten & Rotate – Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos and easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo. Now includes standard aspect ratios.
- Black & White – Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
- Vintage Films – Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
- Drama – Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos.
- Grunge – Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
- Tilt & Shift – Create the classic compressed depth of field look of a miniature set or emulate the swings and tilts of a large format camera.
- Details – Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
- Center Focus – Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring the surrounding background.
- Organic Frames – Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
- Email – Send images at original resolution.
- Social – Share on Facebook and Flickr.
- Images can now be saved as TIFF files
- Added Save in addition to Save As
- Snapseed can be used as an external editor with Adobe® Lightroom® and Apple® Aperture®
- Now in 9 languages, including: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
- Minor bug fixes