Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- macOS Big Sur improvements
- Adjusted window spacing and layout
- Zooming fixed to be working smoothly
- Can now adjust the maximum frame rate of recorded videos
- Fixed an issue where Polygon shaped Blur objects would disappear
- The Download More button in the Template picker works again
- Fixed a crash that could occur when signing in to Snagit
- Fixed a crash that could occur is rare cases when opening certain files
- Changing the autosave directory no longer takes a long time
- Fixed an issue when pasting text from the Reminders app would cause a callout to become transparent
- When selecting a fixed region for a preset, the settings popup will now come back, Snagit Editor will hide, and the cursor should move smoothly for a better experience
- Can now print from Library context menu
- Dragging a step tool quick style to the canvas now works correctly
- Entered hex values for colors should now be consistent regardless of colorspace
- Changed the name of some Templates from “Urban” to “Industrial”
- Thumbnail rendering much faster with very high pixel density images
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
macOS 10.12.0 or later, 64-bit processor