Posterino offers enhanced customization and flexibility including a variety of new stylish templates featuring grids of identical or odd sized image boxes. You can customize the size and shape of these boxes at any time. And with a single click, the application will automatically fill those boxes with random images drawn from the photos you uploaded. If you prefer to manually select images, you can simply drag and drop images into the template.
Sharing your photos is quick and simple as well. You can directly upload your completed collages to your Flickr account from inside the app and export photos to iPhoto and your email. Posterino 2 also lets you create and send custom e-cards with your very own stamps and postmarks.
Posterino 2 lets you:
- Easily customize the layout of your images: grid, irregular, random
- Easily change the number of images in a document
- Alter the frame you use for your images
- Tailor the image filter (black & white, sepia, sharpening etc.) to your needs
- Enjoy new themed templates: A “western” theme automatically transforms all images into sepia. A “Black & White” theme makes all images B&W.
- Integrate Posterino 2 with the latest versions of iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom
- Export to disk, as an e-mail, to iPhoto, to Flickr and as your desktop background
- More easily customize your printing
- Gain more fine grained control of your document with a new inspector
- View your document in full-screen mode
Because of its ease and compatibility with Apple iLife suite, Posterino 2 is the ideal app for creating beautiful photo collages whether youâ€™re a casual user or photography professional. The only limit is your imagination.
- Posterino now supports export of documents with transparent background.
- Added support for export documents as PNG image file.
- The built-in image browser now supports Adobe Lightroom 4.
- Solved a performance problem that could lead to a significant large processing time (beach ball of death), if a larger number of images is dragged from the image picker to the document canvas.
- Fixed a problem with the “Snap to Guides” feature, that could lead to wrong alignment when the feature is toggled on/off via the ALT key.
- You can’t accidentally remove a text layer from a text object any more.
- Improved Italian language support.
- Hide the inspector when Posterino enters the version browser.
- Updated online help contents and switched off remote updates.