Use Pocket (was Read It Later) when you discover an interesting article, video or web page, but don’t have time to go through it. Once it’s in Pocket, it’s on your computer, phone or tablet. You can read an article during a flight, see a web page while you wait in line, or watch a video while relaxing at home.
- WHAT YOU CAN POCKET: Articles, videos, or pretty much anything you find online.
- VIEW EVERYWHERE: If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet, and computer.
- EASY ON THE EYES: See your articles, videos, and everything else in a beautiful, easy-to-view layout.
- PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS: Save directly from your browser or from over 300 different apps like Twitter, Flipboard, Pulse, and Zite.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- A registered Pocket account