Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast and powerful image editor for Mac OS X has everything you need to create, edit and enhance your images.
Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections or even your iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly from your Mac’s little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added layers, but Pixelmator allows you to blend layers, change their opacity, create clipping masks or even add layer masks to hide some portions of layer.
It even has iSight compatibility so you can have it take a picture and add it as a layer for editing.
- Improved performance and stability for the following graphics cards:Intel GMA 950, Intel GMA X3000, Intel GMA X3100, ATI Radeon HD 2600, and ATI Radeon X1600
- Adds the ability to turn off default document opening in PXM format by typing the following command in the Terminal:defaults write com.pixelmatorteam.pixelmator alwaysUseNativeFormat -bool no
- Resolves an issue that prevented using Pixelmator as an external editor in iPhoto and Aperture
- Addresses a problem that sometimes caused an inability to save or export files
- Addresses an issue that allowed images opened from the Photo Browser to be misplaced
- Fixes a problem that caused different file names to appear in the Save dialog
- Resolves an issue that caused brush strokes to perform incorrectly when using some brush presets
- Resolves an issue that caused the Transform constrain proportion option to work incorrectly
- Fixes an issue that caused incorrect Paste command behavior when using the Clipboard with content from Snapz Pro