PhotoSweeper helps quickly and efficiently remove similar or duplicate photos on your Mac. Photos are compared regardless of their sizes or formats and grouped by similarity.
Why do you need PhotoSweeper?
- You have great photo collections and need a tool to clean them up.
- You take a lot of photos to get a perfect one and removing others takes a long time.
- Your photos occupy huge disk space and you want to sort them out.
- Easy to find photos – Just drag and drop folders to allow PhotoSweeper to scan and find all photos inside.
- 6 different comparison methods – You have an opportunity to choose an algorithm and adjust its settings to get the appropriate results. Each method determines what to compare and how to group the results.
- Fast – PhotoSweeper was developed to be extremely fast, even for comparing large number of photos. Using caches allows you to make second and later comparing much faster. You have an opportunity to regroup the results on-the-fly by changing a threshold of similarity as well.
- Easy to manage results – Review results in “Photo Pair” or “Groups” mode. Put photos into a virtual container “Box” before handling. Delete, move, copy selected photos. Bulk rename photos while copying or removing.
- Great photo browsing – PhotoSweeper provides an up-to-date photo browser with such features: fast loading of thumbnails, Quick Look preview, drag and drop support, showing photo paths, etc.
- iPhoto support. Drag and drop photos from the Media window to add photos from your iPhoto library.
- Extra settings for “Duplicates Only” method. Now you can skip metadata (EXIF) while comparing.
- Auto Put rules. Set preferences to define which photos are put into the Box for the “Auto Put into Box” command.
- Improved look and feel. Better graphics and usability.