Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server’s response and even generate client code.
- Code Generation – Build your HTTP requests with Paw, try them out, and just copy/paste code in your app. We support most popular languages. Build your custom code generator via Extensions.
- Environments – Parametrize your Requests with Environment Variables, then seamlessly switch between Environments to give differents values to your variables. Ideal to setup production or test servers, or have multiple users profiles.
- Formatters – Time matters. Paw helps you build HTTP requests quickly thanks to formatters that matches the kind of input you need.
- Introducing an extensive support of GraphQL APIs in Paw. Browse GraphQL schema and documentation, automatically synchronize variables and use Paw's powerful dynamic values in both queries and variables
Support for macOS Big Sur
- A new icon to match the design language of macOS Big Sur and interface improvements
- OAuth 2 - Support for custom parameters (allowing the use of OpenID Connect APIs)
- OAuth 1 - Add support for HMAC-SHA256 signatures
- Support for Webp images (on macOS Big Sur only)
- Fixes bug when sharing with Pawprint
- Prevent WebView from loading default favicon.ico
- Fixes bugs and crashes (most notably on macOS Big Sur)
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor