Nowhere Prophet is a single player card game with procedurally generated maps, a high difficulty and permadeath. At it’s heart are two distinct parts of gameplay: Travel and combat.
A science-fiction post-apocalypse
Nowhere Prophet is set on a far off planet called Soma. Your story begins many years after the Crash, a complete technological collapse. Civilization has broken down and the lack of resources made everyone turn either bandit or madman.
In this world inspired by Indian culture you lead a convoy of outcastes. These desperate men and woman following your vision of a better future. Under your guidance they travel with you through the wastelands. Your goal is the Crypt, a mystical place that promises untainted technology and safety.
If you can survive long enough to find it.
- Card-based tactical combat system
- New procedurally generated maps each game
- Find loot and recruit followers to build your deck
- Unlock new content across multiple playthroughs
- More than 300 cards for you to discover
- Indian infused electronica soundtrack
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11
Processor type(s) & speed: 2 GHz
RAM minimum: 4096 MB
Video RAM: N/A
Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese, French, Spanish
Version: GOG DRM Free v1.06.009 Homa (40352)
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor