Mountain Duck, based on the solid open-source foundation of Cyberduck, allows you to mount remote volumes in Finder on OS X and File Explorer on Windows. Access remote files as if they were on a local disk, and edit them with your preferred applications. A minimalist user interface in the menu bar allows you to quickly mount remote volumes. Bookmarks are shared with Cyberduck if installed.
All major protocols are supported to connect to just about any server or cloud storage, including WebDAV, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack Swift, FTP, and SFTP.
- Allow to set password for shared link of file (Dropbox, Nextcloud)
- Failure saving new Microsoft Office files with "File Locking" enabled
- Failure opening files in Online connect mode with "Enable Cache" disabled
- Missing folders with delete marker on placeholder for buckets with versioning enabled
- Failure writing multipart upload when saving file from editor using small write chunk sizes
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor