Live Interior 3D Pro is a powerful yet very intuitive interior designing application.
It has every feature of Live Interior 3D Standard, plus some exclusive ones:
- Create multi-story projects and automatically add one of seven supplied roof styles using the Roof Assistant.
- Adjust walls by making niches and openings in them. You can also apply different surface materials to walls by creating custom wall panels.
- Light Source Manager allows to create lamps by adding multiple light sources to any furniture object. Conveniently position every light source within 3D object, adjust light color and attenuation, set glow type, control spot direction.
- You can edit any 3D object directly from the program using Google SketchUp.
- Alter any supplied material or create your own from an image or photo using advanced options to achieve the required 3D object surface.
Full Support for MacBook Pro Retina
- User interface fully enhanced.
- Added high-resolution real-time 3D rendering for Retina display (Program Preferences > 3D Settings).
- Enhanced both the vector 2D and toy-like 2D rendering modes.
- Added new print layout dialog for printing 2D plans and 3D views in batches as well as in different scales.
- Improved iBooks Author-compatible Collada import and export.
- Added the ability to use the Pan and Zoom tools while drawing in 2D.
- Redesigned 2D rendering for better crisp look and feel.
- Reworked all 2D tools.
- Added import for Collada files from Trimble 3D Warehouse (formerly Google 3D Warehouse).
- Redesigned the way object and material previews are generated.
- Changed default camera positions when using the Jump to Selection in 3D option if a floor or ceiling is selected.
- Fixed issues with artifact shadows when exporting high-resolution screenshots and movies.
- Fixed an issue with inserting images into 2D view via drag and drop from the Finder.
- Improved general performance and stability.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Intel, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later