JAC Digital provides one or more resizable digital clocks showing the time in different s around the world. JAC Digital distinguishes itself from other clock applications with its design philosophy “for when you just need to know the time”.
The clock display is uncluttered and clear, designed for those times when knowing the time and date is of primary importance. A number of JAC Digital clocks can easily be arranged to echo the traditional “office wall” row of time zone clocks.
Each individual clock can display the time in 12 or 24 hour mode. Optionally the date, time zone and morning/afternoon indication can all be shown on individual clock faces. These are all localised using the system language & calendar.
In addition to acting like normal application windows, clocks may be set float above other applications. Clocks can also be brought forward using a Spaces/Mission Control aware hot corner.
JAC Digital is a multi-mode application. You can choose whether it runs as:
- a standard application — dock icon, standard menu bar, present in application switcher, dock menu, etc.
- as an accessory application with an always visible system-wide menu (right-side of menu bar)
- or even as both at the same time;
- and you can change your preference at any time without any “please restart” messages!
JAC, JAC Digital’s sibling, includes some fun “Christmas bauble” designs; in a similar vein JAC Digital includes some faux wood and marble designs for those occasions where a little more bling is desired.
Should your need to know the time be for business, or to keep in contact with family & friends around the world, JAC Digital will deliver without fuss.
This is a minor update:
* Improved: If you have overlapping clocks the layering is now preserved between launches.
* Improved: The screen "flicker" that may occur when changing Application Style in Preferences is drastically reduced.
* Fixed: Setting the Keep Clocks In Front, or unsetting the Enable Hot Corner, settings in Preferences could cause JAC Digital to quit.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later