Unclutter è un nuovo pratico spazio sul desktop per l'archiviazione delle note, files and pasteboard clips. To open the pocket, simply move your mouse to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
Being just one easy gesture away, Unclutter becomes a surprisingly helpful and convenient tool–in fact, 3 tools in 1–which will make you feel more comfortable and powerful on your Mac.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode.
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files.
- Notes, to write down something quickly.
- Gestore degli Appunti, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history.
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows.
- Files and notes autosync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Full multidisplay support.
- Supporto display Retina.
- Universal Clipboard support.
- Light/Dark theme to match system appearance.
Compatibilità: OS X 10.10 o più tardi 64 po
Sito web: https://unclutterapp.com
What’s New in Unclutter 2.1.18d
- Improved the way Unclutter Files panel accepts drops from webbrowser. Google Chrome still doesn’t handle it correctly and reliably.
- Fisso: QuickLook Preview window for files now doesn’t prevent Unclutter from closing the window when you switch to another application.
- Unclutter now draws icons in Files panel correctly, depending on the macOS appearance (Dark/Light) on MacOS 10.14 o più tardi.
- Minor code updates and optimizations.