iStat Menus lets you monitor your system right from the menubar. Included are 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system.
- CPU – Monitor cpu usage. 7 display modes, multiple core support.
- Memory – Monitor memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs and swap usage display.
- Disks – Monitor disk usage and activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks you dont want to see.
- Network – Monitor current and total bandwidth, peak bandwidth, ip addresses, and the ability to hide network connections you don’t want to see.
- Temps – Monitor the temperature of your mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you dont want to see.
- Fans – Monitor the fan speeds in your mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you dont want to see.
- Bluetooth – Control bluetooth status plus monitor the battery level of your Apple wireless keyboard or mouse.
- Date & Time – Date + time in your menubar. World clock display lets you see the time in multiple s around the world.
- Added ability to copy public IP address.
- Fixed issues with calendar showing incorrectly in some timezones.
- Fixed issue with disk activity not working with some disks.
- Fixed missing sensors on 2012 Mac mini and 13 inch Retina MacBook Pro.
- Fixed issue with "Show inactive as free" memory option not working in some elements.
- Fixed issue with HD space calculations.
- Fixed issue with Default fan speed setting not working.
- Fixed issue with active fan set showing the wrong name.
- Fixed issue with network menubar showing no activity in some cases.
- Fixed issue with missing menubar elements in battery extra on desktop systems.
- Fixed issue launching Network and Energy Saver preference panes.
- Fixed issue with public IP showing a private IP with some network configurations.
64-bit processor, OS X 10.6 or later