Hype‘s HTML5 output works on all modern browsers and mobile devices like iPhones and iPads. No coding required.
Interactivity & Animations
- Hype’s keyframe-based animation system brings your content to life. Click Record and Hype watches your every move, automatically creating keyframes as needed. Or, if you’d prefer to be more hands-on, manually add, remove and re-arrange keyframes to fine-tune your content. Hype lets you make as many scenes as needed, and a variety of actions can switch between scenes using smooth transitions. Use the power of multiple timelines to run animations based on mouse/keyboard events.
- Hype’s scene editor is powered by WebKit, the same modern rendering engine that powers Safari. What you create in Hype is what your viewers will see in the browser. Hype’s rich inspector lets you dive in and easily tweak every aspect of your content. Intelligent guidelines, arrangement, and sizing tools give fine control over element placement.
Native Mac Experience
- Hype was written in Cocoa exclusively for Mac OS X. It is intuitive and easy to use, letting you focus on creating great content. Hype launches in a second.
- Export as iBooks Author widget
- Redesigned animation interface separating element and property keyframe editing
- Element grouping
- Scene zooming
- Element locking and visibility toggles
- Improved Lion support: versions, autosave, and scrolling
- Rulers and guidelines
- “Paste with Animations” for element copying
- Bounce and instant animation timing functions
- Insert “HTML Widget” for arbitrary code/script execution
- New app icon (animator’s lightbox)