Growl is a notification system that allows any application to send it a notification, and then it displays it. You can (for example) be notified that you have new email, or that a download completed.
- Adds support for OS X notification center on 10.8.
- Adds in support for Prowl and Boxcar services as action displays.
- Rollup has better idle detection.
- Growl is now sandboxed.
- The ON/OFF switch throughout Growl should be easier to understand now.
- Speech now introduces greater control.
- Separates Action displays from Visual displays.
- Music Video can now left and right justify text.
- Fixes height problems for multi line notifications in Music Video.
- Nano can now display in multiple s, left, center and right.
- Added an SoundAction display.
- Added a way to not have any visual notifications.
- Resolves the high CPU issue.
- Resolves multiple crashes.
- Shortcuts can now be unset.