Fusio is a simple utility for merging multiple folders into one. No matter how many folders you need combined together, you can simply drag them to the app’s icon or drag and drop them in the top table, select a destination, choose a few options, and click Merge. Couldn’t be simpler! The folders’ hierarchies will be preserved, duplicate files will be skipped and you can optionally choose to trash the original folders as well as copy or not empty folders. You end up with a clean folder that is a perfect merge of the original ones. Because we like simple utilities with as little to no preferences, Fusio is a one-window application that will remember your options between launches and even provides instructions directly in its window. Please visit our website to see our other apps created for the advertising world! Note: Support requests are usually replied to within 24 hours of their reception.
- Now requires OS X 10.7.3 or later Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard is now longer supported.
- Completely rewritten from scratch! Much faster and responsive. Now a 100% cocoa application.
- Redesigned user interface, cleaner and more informative.
- You can now choose between preserving or flattening the folder structure when copying files over to the destination. Flattening remove folders and copies only files. Folders and files already existing in the destination folder will remain untouched for safety reasons, as with previous version.
- You can drag a destination folder onto the path control.
- A cancel button! And this one actually works like its supposed to.
- Application is now multithreaded, making it very responsive.
- Sandboxed application.
Intel, OS X 10.7.3 or later