EasyBatchPhoto allows you to batch-compress, resize, and convert photos. Photographers and webmasters often find themselves spending too much time converting, resizing and watermarking (with copyright, for example) images.
EasyBatchPhoto frees you from these repetitive tasks by processing hundreds, or even thousands, of images with a single drag-and-drop. EasyBatchPhoto performs many other common functions besides scaling and conversion, but what truly sets EasyBatchPhoto apart from the competition is its incredible ease of use and smooth integration into your workflow.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use
- Fast and responsive
- Recursively process sub-folders
- Reads JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PSD and many other formats.
- Writes JPEG, PNG and TIFF.
- Supports true lossless JPEG operations
- Preserve JPEG/EXIF headers
- View EXIF headers with the built-in Inspector Window
- Flexible on-the-fly file renaming
- Fixed a bug where the orientation tag of an auto-rotated image is not cleared (this resulted in double rotation).
- Rotation now defaults to “Automatic” rather than “None”.
- Removed in-place operations.