Due lets you type “Make dinner reservation at 9am tomorrow” and your reminder is set for 9 AM tomorrow.
“Cancel subscription in 1 month” and you get a buzz a month later.
Just tell Due in your own words what you’d like to do, and when you’d like to be reminded.
There are no awkward date pickers to fight with, nor rigid date and time format to follow.
Your reminder is set as soon as you’re done typing.
Due makes sure things actually get done by keeping you on your toes, sending you periodic reminders until you actually mark the reminders complete.
The super-fast reminder app on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch–now on your Mac.
- Fast. Really fast. Reminders are set as soon as you finish typing what to do, and when to do it.
- Natural date and time parsing. No awkward date pickers nor rigid date and time format to follow. Set due date and time by typing what is natural to you. “4pm” works just as fine as “4:00 PM” or “16:00”, and “Aug 22” works as well as “22 August” or “8/22”. Relative dates like “in 20 mins” or “in 6 months” work too.Some examples:
- “Collect passport next Monday 4pm”
- “Make dinner reservation at 14:00 tomorrow”
- “Cancel subscription in 1 month”
- “Wish Sally happy birthday on Aug 22 at 8 AM”
- “Phone contract expires May 30 2014”
- Never miss any reminders with Auto snooze. Due repeatedly notifies you of missed reminders until they are marked done or rescheduled, making sure things get done and your list never go stale.
- Fully optimized for keyboard-only operation. Power users can skip the mouse and trackpad. Show or hide Due, create reminders, reschedule them, mark them complete, delete them. Everything you need is a keyboard shortcut away.
- Reusable countdown timers. Precise to the second, they are perfect for timing your soft-boiled eggs, coffee brewing and tea steeping. Set them up once and reuse them forever
- Powerful recurring reminders. Vitamins before bed each night? Pay rent every 2 weeks on Monday? Submit a report on the last weekday of the month? Yup.
- Keep reminders in sync across your Mac, iPhone and iPad. Due supports over-the-air sync through iCloud or Dropbox. Create a reminder on your Mac and it’s there on your iPhone and iPad.** Over-the-air sync requires the app to be launched for changes to be synced. Sync on iOS requires Due for iOS (sold separately).
- Assignable alert sounds. Assign distinctive alert sound for each reminder; louder and longer ones for important reminders, and subtler ones for less critical reminders.
- Undo and Redo. Relax, it’s okay to make mistakes.
- Growl notifications. Customize how your notifications look through themes in Growl (sold separately).
• Alerts can now be suppressed on launch or on wake until the next sync, or after an interval
• Added 'Items Due Since Last Sleep' notification type
• Bug where automatic monitoring of Dropbox sync can fail intermittently on certain systems (much thanks to Frantz Nelson for testing the fix, and thanks to Kent Hudson for reporting the issue)
• Bug where clicking on a Notification Center banner/alert when the app is in the foreground does not immediately stop the alert sound
• Bug where it is impossible to use the keyboard to select a preset day of the week in the item editor (thanks Andrey Smirnov)
• Bug where the preset days of the week in the item editor are not ordered according to the user's 'Week starts on' preference (thanks Sam Bonthuis)
• Crash on launch when too many items are overdue at launch time (thanks Stuart Woodward)
• Menu bar icon count is now reset each time a sync occurs
• Search: pressing the 'Esc' key anywhere now hides the search bar if visible
• Search: Escaping from search with a reminder selected now preserves the selection and scrolls to reveal it in the full list
• Search: Improved use of keyboard arrow keys to navigate results
OS X 10.7.2 or later, 64-bit processor