Droplr is the easiest way to share images, documents, files & links.
Drag and drop something on Droplr’s icon in the menubar, or use Droplr’s keyboard shortcut to upload it to Droplr. Droplr will let you know when it has been uploaded and copy a link to your clipboard that you can paste in to emails, instant messages, Twitter, Facebook, etc…
Note: You must first sign up to use Droplr.
The keyboard shortcut can also perform actions depending on what app you’re using. Viewing a cool photo in iPhoto you want to share? How about a contact in Address Book? Or maybe a design in Photoshop you need to quickly get feedback on? Droplr’s plugins integrate with your favorite apps to make sharing from anywhere painless.
Have a note to share? Droplr handles many different text uploads including markdown notes, plain text & code snippets with syntax highlighting and line numbers.
Sharing screenshots has also never been easier. With a custom keyboard shortcut, Droplr will let you take a screenshot with OS X’s screenshot tools you’re already familiar with. Droplr will then upload the screenshot and give you the link, all without the screenshot file cluttering up your desktop.
Droplr is designed to stay out of your way but always be ready for when you need it.
- Keyboard shortcuts for faster access to uploading.
- Custom keyboard shortcut for taking a screenshot and automatically uploading it in the background.
- Easy to understand menu with options for viewing past drops, copying links, opening a drop & deleting a drop.
- Thumbnail previews of your images in Droplr’s menu.
- View tracking – see how many people have viewed your drops.
- Native text handling – makes sharing notes and code snippets incredibly easy and fun.
- Many plugins to integrate with your favorite apps.
- Growl support if you’d prefer it over Droplr’s notifications.
- Cloud-based Web application to manage all your drops and account options.
Version 3.0.2:Bug Fixes:
- Fixed OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard crash on startup.
- Fixed bug where drag and drop would become unresponsive after exiting fullscreen.
- Fixed bug where popover would become non responsive in certain situations.
- Fixed sandbox-related crashing on drag and drop.
- Fixed bug where app would occasionally crash when hitting default shortcut.
- Fixed ML bug where Droplr would ask for credentials on each login.
- Added plain text in as note composer option.
- Launch popup now only shows once.
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later