Dropbox for Mac is a file hosting service that provides cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software. It is a modern workspace that allows you to get to all of your files, manage, and share them with anyone, from anywhere.
- Dropbox app for Mac automatically backs up all photos and videos in your camera roll.
- Get access to files in your account, no matter whether you are online or offline.
- Download Dropbox for Mac to easily share big files. You need only to copy and paste an invite link and send it to anyone who you want to get access to your files, even if this person doesn’t have a Dropbox account.
- With Dropbox on Mac, you can scan documents and convert receipts, documents, whiteboards, and notes into a PDF format.
- Many improvements and fixes.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor