Disk Graph is a tool that allows you to inspect your disk and easily find the files that take away most of your disk space. With its beautiful interface and its pie-like graph, locating big files has never been easier.
- Any directory reachable in the Finder (i.e. on your local machine, on an external drive or even on a remote server) can be selected and immediately analyzed
- Freely navigate inside the subdirectories of an analyzed folder or device
- Smooth animations manage the transitions between selected directories
- Move the mouse over a file to see its name and size
- Use the context menu to trash selected files
- Quickly search for filenames
- Save your favorite s and access them with one click from the main window
- Choose between two modes: File Size Mode (where section sizes are relative to the respective file size) and File Count Mode (where section sizes represent the number of contained files)
- Some small fixes.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor