Did I Click provides visual and audible feedback for your mouse clicks.
Sometimes we miss the target. Sometimes the click is not detected. Sometimes the computer is just busy and it takes a little bit to react. With Did I Click, you will see (and optionally hear) a target effect on the cursor right after the click. And it never fails. So, if you didn’t see (or hear) the effect, the click was not recognized. Period.
Of course, you may also use it to attract audience attention to your mouse clicks during trainings and presentations, for example:
- Show visual feedback for left and right clicks
- Play mouse click sounds (optionally)
- Choose from small, medium and large sizes
- Set the visual effect duration
- Set custom colors for left click and right click
- Very small processor and memory footprint
- Compliant with the new Apple security standards (sandbox)
- Option to auto-start when you restart the computer
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/id555241974?mt=12
Version 1.1.1 ：
- FREE for a Limited Time!!
- Fix occasional menu grayed out
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 64-bit processor