CudaText is a cross-platform code editor.
- Code folding
- Code-tree structure
- Multi-carets, multi-selections
- Special auto-completion for HTML and CSS
- Simple auto-completion for some lexers
- Find/Replace with reg-ex
- Split tab — split view for 2/3/4/6 files
- Plugins in Python language
- Command palette
- JSON config files
- Customizable shortcuts
- Can view picture files (JPEG/PNG/GIF/BMP/ICO)
- Char map
Note: CudaText is free software, you can go to the official website to download.
- HTML auto-completion works also inside 1) A HREF="...", 2) LINK HREF="...", 3) IMG/SCRIPT/INPUT/FRAME/IFRAME/AUDIO/VIDEO/SOURCE SRC="..."; it shows there folder names and file names with appropriate types (depends on tag)
- Rewritten Wiki topic https://wiki.freepascal.org/CudaText#Auto-completion
- Windows shell extension: CudaText context menu entry now shows up in context menu of drives, folders, background of a folder's Explorer window and the Desktop.
- Undo/Redo handles markers too; format of "persistent undo" files is extended, but it's backward compatible
- If caret is at the end of long line, and we toggle word-wrap, editor should scroll to new caret pos
- Scaling of sidebar buttons
- Cannot scroll to the left by mouse selection; now it works if cursor is on bookmark column or folding column
OS X 10.7 or later