ConceptDraw Office is the comprehensive toolset aimed at helping knowledge workers in businesses of any size to streamline daily work and to increase competitive edge with intelligent approach to organization of information flow in business processes.
- ConceptDraw PRO: professional business-graphics package, excellent for CAD floor-plan drawings and more
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP: business-productivity tool
- ConceptDraw PROJECT: project-management software
Core to ConceptDraw Office is the revolutionary InGyre technology that tightly integrates these applications in ConceptDraw Office.
Increasing gains, cutting costs and slashing terms of project execution are just a few of the many ways through which ConceptDraw Office components can unleash your competitive advantage.
- ConceptDraw OFFICE v 7 comes with the latest versions of its three integrated products, which are well-suited for creating an integrated workspace, including platforms for brainstorming, mind mapping, business diagramming, and project planning.
- Our new OFFICE suite brings an upgrade to each of ConceptDraw software products, enhancing each individual component, as well as the integration between all three on both the macOS and Windows platforms. Check individual products: ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v14, ConceptDraw MINDMAP v12, and ConceptDraw PROJECT v11, to see details of new features and enhancements.
- The new ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v14 boasts of the new features that have been requested by our users. It provides a set of improvements consignment to make your diagramming easier and even more intuitive. ConceptDraw MINDMAP v12 brings some highly anticipated enhancements to applying colors and effectively using intelligent topic types to structure data to make your mind maps more visually engaging and intelligible. The new version of ConceptDraw PROJECT v11 includes a number of reporting, task, and resource management enhancements that help professionals visualize, maintain, and communicate multiple projects even more efficiently.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor