ColorStrokes is the only app that lets you play and manipulate the colors on photos in any possible way.
ReColor photos: You have all the colors and tones under the hand, so pick whatever you like, mix colors and make photos look excitingly different. It’s a unique way to bring new life to the old snaps, made in black&white times.
Create stunning “color splash” image: Convert color photos to monochrome and reveal the color of specific areas. Select different monochrome layers: (grayscale, vintage, bluetone) or add more drama with special effects.
ColorStrokes also features:
- Editing tools to enhance your images even further (gamma, contrast, blur, hue, exposure, etc).
- Customized brushes for more precise coloring.
- Import images from iPhoto and Aperture.
- Export to iPhoto, Aperture or Photoshop.
- Share via Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, etc.
- Print images.
- Order canvas prints right from the app.
ColorStrokes is an impressive photo editor and works like a charm with OS X 10.8.
There is even more awesomeness and great tools in ColorStrokes, but you need to check it out to find out.
New version. Retina ready and more improvements.
- Enhanced for the new MacBook Pro with retina display.
- New coloring algorithm for faster processing and more precise color control.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.