Coda is a powerful Web editor that puts everything in one place. An editor. Terminal. CSS. Files. With Coda 2, we went beyond expectations. With loads of new, much-requested features, a few surprises, and a seriously refreshed UI, this update is, truly, major.
- Integrated file browser.
- Fully-featured text editor.
- CSS editor.
- Built-in terminal.
- Complete set of references.
- "Wrap Around" setting in Find options menu is now always remembered
- Stale cached files are no longer occasionally loaded in Preview
- Preview-only tabs now display a thumbnail of the Preview contents
- Unsaved changes are now more reliably updated in Live Preview
- Improved stability when using SCM sidebar panel
- Auto-indenting is more reliable when using spaces instead of tabs
- Improved performance of XML highlighting (such as when opening SVG files)
- Added variable instance variable highlighting for Smarty files
- Source Control from File menu now properly disables when you revisit a project
- Fixed some FTP issues with certain Windows servers
- Complete word matches are now shown when using hints & autocomplete
- Fixed some issues with entity encoding
- Left and right arrows will now cancel autocomplete
- Find Next keyboard shortcut now works after using another keyboard shortcut
- Fixed a possible hang in the CFML mode
- Fixed an issue with the validator reporting an error if a lot of text was deleted
- Added a workaround for a possible WebKit crash
- Fullscreen and new tab buttons no longer overlap after coming back from full-screen
- Custom preview tabs will no longer be replaced with new documents when opening
- Fixed syntax highlighting issues with SASS blocks, Python function args, more.
- Find in Files now uses 'Open Files' as a default scope
- Dragging images into SCSS files now appropriately adds it as an url()
- Git password now more reliably saved when you hit, uh, Save
- Text processing no longer causes issues with folded code
- SSL certificate warnings are now handled more reliably
- Fixed miscellaneous crashes and exceptions
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later, Intel 64, Intel 32