Cobook allows you to manage your contacts with joy:
- It always knows what you mean: just type in an email, phone number or other piece of info and Cobookwill sort out where to put it.
- Keeps your contacts up-to-date: connect your social network accounts and Cobook will automatically look up pictures, companies, phone numbers and other contact details.
- It is business as usual, seamlessly integrating with other Mac apps. It synchronizes with Mac OS X Address Book and other devices via iCloud.
- Retina graphics
- Full Google Contacts sync (including tags/groups and all fields supported by Cobook)
- Xing sync
- Show local time for phone numbers and addresses
- Search field is now always present on top of window
- Prefix tag with “-” for inverse tag search (ie. find contacts that do not belong to this tag)
- Reorder contact detail sections via Preferences
- Configure default label for each field via Preferences
- Support for name title and suffix fields
- Support for additional dates field
- Status bar with contact counter and synchronization status indicator
- Edit contact image
- Any tag can now be configured as Home View
- More flexible contact Quick Add; now you can use it to add anything
- Design updates
- Streamlined setup dialog
- It’s now possible to disable confirmation popup for default phone action