Cisdem OCRWizard with enhanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR) engine can easily convert any PDFs, scanned documents, or image files (including the picture of business card) in 49 languages into searchable and editable PDF, Word, Pages, HTML, Excel, Keynote, and ePub, etc. on mac.
- Enhanced OCR engine: Uses less memory and gives you maximum control over the text recognition. It automatically marks every part of a loaded PDF or image in different color. To get specified results you can do a more delicate handwork on PDF or image files with 4 options: Select, Mark Texts, Mark Images, and Mark Tables.
- More output formats and recognize text languages: Cisdem OCRWizard supports converting PDF, scanned document, or image files to document formats (PDF, RTFD, DOCX, DOC, XLSX, PPTX, HTML, TEXT, ALTO, FB2, EPUB, ODT, PAGES and KEYNOTE) and image formats (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, and TIFF). What is more, it could recognize text in 49 languages, including English, French, Italian, Chinese, German, Russian, Czech, Turkish, Portuguese, Polish, Romanian, etc.
- Brand new business card recognition mode: Adding business card recognition support enables customers to instantly use contact data from a business card and export extracted data to Vcard or CSV, or directly add to your Contacts, Mail, Messages and AirDrop.
- Improved image and file processing: Cisdem OCRWizard can help correct image and file distortions (rotate, crop, invert, adjust brightness, sharpness, contrast and saturation, etc.) and convert into a wide range of formats.
- Optimized for user productivity and macOS Sierra: OCRWizard is updated with a completely redesigned user interface; Numerous features like full-screen support, drag-and-drop functionality and easy deleting, rotating, etc. are implemented in the extremely easy-to-use interface that will be clear for any macOS Sierra user.
- Optimized interface.
- Fix some minor bugs.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor