- perfect system-integration: change your wallpaper and Camouflage will show the change instantly.
- works with multiple monitors: attach new monitors and the icons will instantly be hidden.
- drag & drop: drag files on the desktop and they will be copied onto your real desktop.
- finder integration: click the desktop and Finder will be activated and opens or selects a separate desktop window. (You can disable this with the Popup Desktop option of the menu. To still open a window, press the option-key while clicking the desktop)
- ability to show and hide the icons (available in status item menu)
- works with desktop managers
- ability to ‘click through’ Camouflage to get the normal Desktop-Context menu (Use with caution, you may select a file and don’t notice it. You may only want to use that feature if you are using FinderPop)
- Fix for the “Damaged Application” message that appeared when Camouflage was updated to 2.1