Blotter is a streamlined calendar viewer which displays itself right on your desktop. Beautifully discreet and out of the way, yet only a glance away. Did you ever mark something in your calendar only to forget to check the calendar? No more.
Blotter is an easy way to increase your productivity. With your week right before you, it is fast to see if you can make a meeting on Tuesday or if you’ll be able to go home early on Friday.
- Keep your existing calendar. Blotter will tie directly into your Mac OS X iCal calendar instead of recreating it.
- Get setup in no time and no work.
- Keep things snappy. Blotter uses very little memory and processing power.
- Optionally view the next 7 days instead of a regular week.
- Turn on the Narrow option to save space with only a to do list and upcoming events.
Also works with Google Calendar. See our FAQ for more information.
Note that Blotter does not support calendar editing.
- Use "Bring to Front" to view Blotter even when there are many windows on your display.
- Navigate between weeks to view coming or past weeks.
- Improved layout on small screens such as with the 11" MacBook Air.
- Improved handling of duplicate events from different calendars.
- Resolved an issue where Blotter would not fade out.
- Better support for right-to-left text.
- Minor bug fixes.
OS X 10.6 or later