Bartender lets you organize your Menu Bar Apps.
- Lets you tidy your Menu Bar Apps how you want.
- See your Menu Bar Apps when you want.
- Hide the apps you need to run, but do not need to see.
- Have the clean looking Menu Bar you deserve.
Bartender lets you organize your Menu Bar Apps, by hiding them, rearranging them, or moving them to the Bartenders Bar. You can display the full menu bar, set options to have Menu Bar Apps show in the menu bar when they are updating, or have them always visible in the Bartenders Bar.
There are loads of ways to configure Bartender to perform as you wish. Give it a go and find out.
- Popup Location: Additional work to improve the popup fix for some apps displaying their popups in slightly the wrong .
- Non-Responsive Menu Bar Apps: After restarting your system and having Bartender launch at login, some apps in the menu bar could stop responding to clicks, and restarting Bartender would fix this. With this version this should no longer happen.
- Bartender Bar position when switching Screens/Resolutions: The Bartender Bar would appear at different s with different resolutions/screens. This has now been fixed.
- Changing Spaces when in Fullscreen App: If you use Bartender to display the full menu bar or display items in the menu bar when in a fullscreen app, Bartender would cause you to switch to another space. This has now been modified so that we do not display the full menu bar when in a fullscreen app (as this would always cause a space change) but will show all menu bar items in the menu bar.
- App compatibility improvements: Some apps did not work well with Bartender, work has been done to improve on this.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.6 or later