ATOM RPG is a post-apocalyptic indie game, inspired by classic CRPGs: Fallout, Wasteland, System Shock, Deus Ex, Baldur’s Gate and many others.
In 1986 both the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc were destroyed in mutual nuclear bombings. You are one of the survivors of the nuclear Holocaust. Your mission – to explore the wild and wondrous world of the Soviet Wasteland. To earn your place under the sun. And to investigate a shadowy conspiracy, aimed at destroying all that is left of life on Earth.
- A powerful character creation tool, aimed at making the wasteland hero you want to portray!
- A balanced roleplaying system inspired by GURPS. Each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, unique dialogues, and new ways to solve some of the quests!
- Dozens of skills, from lockpicking to gambling!
- Many hours of gameplay on all sorts of s. Meet the other survivors in a brave new settlement, built from the dust of the old world. Venture into the wilds, where mutated creatures and savage bandits lurk. Work out the secrets of an old military bunker. Or simply lose yourself, fishing at a scenic pond…
- Turnbased combat, inspired by Fallout 1 and 2.
- Random encounters with the dwellers of the Soviet Wasteland both friendly and dangerous. Sometimes all at the same time…
- Many deep, multiplechoice dialogues that feel like real conversations with the unique NPCs of the game.
- Nonlinear gameplay! Dozens of quests, each with many alternative solutions. Play the game like You want to!
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11+
Processor type(s) & speed: Core i5
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Video RAM: 512 MB
Including DLC: ATOM RPG Supporter Pack
Languages: English, French, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Version: GOG DRM Free v1.172 (41759)
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor