A Case of Distrust is a narrative mystery from 1924 San Francisco. Play as private investigator Phyllis Cadence Malone in this historical 2D adventure game. Explore underground speakeasies, smoke-filled billiard halls, classic barber shops, and more. Catch suspects in lies by using evidence, statements, and your wits. Intrinsic challenges face our heroine, as she struggles against a pushback on emancipation, leading to many doubts, both internal and external. Uncover the truth in a mystery full of deception!
- A hardboiled mystery, working past deceptive characters towards the truth
- 1924 San Francisco with historically accurate details
- Saul Bass inspired visuals and scene transitions
- Finger-snapping music that gives style to the roaring 20s
- Themes of poverty, racism, and emancipation that tie into contemporary issues
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11+
Processor type(s) & speed: 2 GHz
RAM minimum: 2 GB
2) Move to Applications
Version: Steam v21.05.2019
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
macOS 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor