ReadNow gives you access to your Instapaper or Read-it-Later account in a single easy-to-use application. Within ReadNow you can manage your read later account without logging in to the services via the browser, all stored articles are just one mouse click away.
ReadNow sits within the menu bar on the right top of your screen and its minimalistic design offers you a fast navigation and will save you time storing and accessing articles you are planning to read.
- Syncs with Read it Later (free) or Instapaper (subscription needed)
- Archive, Edit, Move, Like or Delete your articles
- Customizable shortcuts to open ReadNow or add new web pages
- Read articles in an Article View
- Export to CSV or HTML
- 3 Styles
- Post to Twitter
- Shorten article link with bit.ly and j.mp
- Send article link via Email
Please note: To use ReadNow you need to have an Instapaper or Read-it-Later account. If you have not yet subscribed to one of these services and would like to use ReadNow, please visit Instapaper or Read it Later and sign up for an account.
If you already have or would like to signup an Instapaper account to use it with ReadNow a subscriber account at Instapaper is required in addition. You find additional information about this at the following blogpost on the Instapaper blog.
- Completly redesigned User Interface
- Offline Reading
- Multiple Accounts (max. 1 Instapaper and 1 Read It Later)
- Trackpad / Magic Mouse Gestures
- Drag and Drop a bookmark to move it into a folder or assign a tag to it
- Share via Twitter, Pinboard, Facebook, Delicious, Evernote
- Search in the Article View
- Tag autocompletion in the edit window
- Redownload article
- Second click menubar icon menu
- Folder management for Instapaper