Postbox is a new email application that helps you organize your work life and get stuff done.
It has all the elegance and simplicity of Apple Mail, but with more power and flexibility to manage even the most demanding workloads.
- Ultra-Fast Search – Instantly find messages, attachments, images, links, and contacts.
- Conversation Views – Make sense of email threads through chronological message views.
- Better Organization – Tabs, Topics, and To-Dos help you stay organized with less effort.
- Works Great with Mac OS X – Postbox integrates with the Mac Address Book, iCal, iPhoto, Spotlight, and Quick Look. Postbox even works with OmniFocus and Things!
- Quick and Easy Setup – Postbox will automatically determine your connection settings for you!
Postbox is available in English, German, French, Spanish (Spain), English (British), Italian, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Swedish.
With all the time you spend in email each day, you owe it to yourself to try Postbox today!
- Fixed an issue with “Check this folder for new Mail” not working for IMAP
- Fixed an issue with the text cursor disappearing in the compose window when adding an attachment
- Fixed an issue when selecting text in the message pane and copying that text, only the first 150 characters were put in the clipboard
- Fixed an issue on Max OS X where inline date events were not being added to the default calendar in iCal
- Fixed an issue where selecting a smart folder was loading a blank message list pane
- Fixed an issue on Windows where sending a message would fail if background send is turned off or a message is sent without a 3-pane widow open in the background
- Fixed an issue where Run Junk Mail Controls on folder was not working
- Fixed an issue where attachments on Microsoft Exchange IMAP server could not be opened
- Fixed an issue where Summarize would always include sent message
- Fixed an issue where certain special characters (UTF-8) were not displayed correctly
- Improved inline date detection on Mac OS X for non-US regions
- Add support for archiving across multiple servers
- LDAP search was not working when using kerberos authentication
- Evernote should appear in the default toolbar set when Evernote is installed on Mac OS X
- Growl alerts show the wrong messages
- Support CC and BCC and multiple attachments in AppleScript
- Add preference for changing the selection order after deleting a message from the thread pane