Multimon is the perfect solution for dealing with a multiple-monitor setup on your Mac.
- Multiple menu bars on any number of screens.
- Advanced window management for quickly dealing with multiple windows.
- Automatic window resizing for monitors of different sizes.
- Customizable hotkeys for quick management of your monitors.
Looking to increase your productivity? Some studies claim that dual monitors can increase your productivity by 50%! It’s just science.
What we can tell you: Multimon will make working with a multiple-monitor setup on your Mac a breeze. From menu bars on any monitor you choose, all the way to custom hotkeys for moving windows between monitors.
Not sure what you’d do with more than one monitor? Here are some ideas:
- Essays, research, etc.
- Open your document on one side and read while you take notes or type out that next essay for class.
- Reference Images
- Are you an artist? Have your reference images open in one monitor while you work in another. Get all the visual information you need at a glance without any extra work.
- Hey, even the best gamers need some help sometimes (we won’t tell). If you’re ever stuck, having a second monitor for walkthroughs or guides is the perfect way to get through that last level and brag about it online; all without leaving the game!
- Fixed: Remember window s across multiple monitors. (Update this in Preferences.)
- Fixed: Optionally un-maximize by pressing maximize twice.
- Added an about section to Preferences.
- Fixes to the transparent menubar.
- Fixed an issue with Russian localization causing crashes. Извините!
- Fixed some hotkey bugs.
- Fixed multiple compatibility issues with specific programs.
- Fixed multiple compatibility issues with Lion and Mountain Lion.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs that ruined Multimon's fluidity.
- A bunch of other tweaks, like new images and so on.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.6 or later