Maccy is a lightweight clipboard manager for macOS. It keeps the history of what you copy and lets you quickly navigate, search, and use previous clipboard contents.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure and private
- Native UI
- Open source and free
- COMMAND (⌘) + SHIFT (⇧) + C to popup Maccy or click on its icon in the menu bar.
- Type what you want to find.
- To select the history item you wish to copy, press ENTER, or click the item, or use COMMAND (⌘) +
- To choose the history item and paste, press OPTION (⌥) + ENTER, or OPTION (⌥) + CLICK the item, or use OPTION (⌥) +
- To delete the history item, press OPTION (⌥) + DELETE (⌫).
- To see the full text of the history item, wait a couple of seconds for tooltip.
- To pin the history item so that it remains on top of the list, press OPTION (⌥) + P. The item will be moved to the top with a random but permanent keyboard shortcut. To unpin it, press OPTION (⌥) + P again.
- To clear all unpinned items, select Clear in the menu. To clear all items including pinned, select Clear in the menu with OPTION (⌥) pressed.
- To customize the behavior, check “Preferences…” window.
- The application is now notarized by Apple. (#52)
- Allow to open preferences using COMMAND (⌘) + , even when footer is hidden. (#112 and #113)
- Support copying, storing, and pasting files. (#84)
- Allow controlling the number of visible menu items. Hidden items remain in history and searchable. (#101)
- Improved option to hide menu icon so it no longer requires a restart.
- Fixed an issue when certain pasteboard items would crash the application. (#114)
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor