iStat Menus lets you monitor your system right from the menubar. Included are 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system.
- CPU – Monitor cpu usage. 7 display modes, multiple core support.
- Memory – Monitor memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs and swap usage display.
- Disks – Monitor disk usage and activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks you dont want to see.
- Network – Monitor current and total bandwidth, peak bandwidth, ip addresses, and the ability to hide network connections you don’t want to see.
- Temps – Monitor the temperature of your mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you dont want to see.
- Fans – Monitor the fan speeds in your mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you dont want to see.
- Bluetooth – Control bluetooth status plus monitor the battery level of your Apple wireless keyboard or mouse.
- Date & Time – Date + time in your menubar. World clock display lets you see the time in multiple locations around the world.
- Added CPU Core temperature sensors and CPU power sensors for some Sandy/Ivy Bridge based systems.
- Improved performance.
- Improved support for Cisco VPN connections.
- Fixed incorrect connection state problems with VPN connections.
- Fixed an issue where invalid/unsupported temperature sensors were being shown on some Macs.
- Fixed menubar time format problem if multiple hour tokens were used.
- Fixed issue that could lead to incorrect disk names being shown in disk activity.
- Fixed a display issue where upload and download graph colours were back to front in the Stacked mode in the Network menu.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.6 or later