Iridient Developer (was RAW Developer) is a powerful image-conversion application designed specifically for OS X. Iridient Developer gives advanced photographers total control over every aspect of their digital camera’s output, yet still provides easy drag-and-drop conversion convenience and access to basic adjustments for the casual user. Iridient developer supports RAW files from over 620 digital camera models.
- Support added for macOS 11 (Big Sur) and compatibility with Apple Silicon based Macs in emulation.
- Support added for CR3 images from the Canon EOS R5, EOS R6 and EOS 850D (Rebel T8i, Kiss X10i).
- Support added for NEF images from the Nikon Z 5.
- Support added for ARW images from the Sony a7C (ILCE-7C) and a7S III (ILCE-7SM3)
- Support added for ORF images from the Olympus E-M10 Mark IV.
- Support added for RW2 images from the Panasonic DC-S5 and DC-G100 (DC-G110).
- Support added for DNG images from the Leica M10-R.
- Support added for 3FR/FFF images from the Hasselblad CFV II 50C/907X.
- Additional GPU (Metal) based performance optimizations for macOS 10.13 or later systems.
- JPEG export libraries updated to new version (libjpeg-turbo 2.0.5).
- Updated to the latest OpenEXR libraries (2.5.2).
- Updated to the latest libraw version (0.2).
- LittleCMS color management library updated to newest version (2.11).
- Updated DNG color and white balance default metadata to the latest Adobe DNG Converter 12.4 release.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor