FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
Create the most spectacular slideshows:
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
Perform a breathtaking show:
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
Your audience will want to take it home:
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on the new iPod.
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
Your audience will never fall asleep again.
- Fixed a big memory leak when changing the selection in the Storyboard. This memory leaked caused version 4.2.1 to quickly become unusable.
- When a movie is too short for a long slide, FotoMagico no no longer automatically changes the slide duration. Instead it visualizes the problem, displays an alert icon and offers an explanation and solutions in the popover that appears when clicking on the alert icon.
- The about box is now a regular window with a close box, as opposed to a modal window that can only be closed by clicking inside the window.
- The file format has been updated to be more efficient with external media files in the OS X sandbox environment.
- Quick Save used to be broken after the user canceled closing a document. It now works again.
- Make sure that the Stage gets redrawn when everything is deselected in the Storyboard.
- Fixed a couple of exceptions that could cause inconsistent states in the application.
- Various small fixes.
Intel, OS X 10.7.4 or later